Find a Doctor
Anderson County Hospital is a critical access hospital providing Garnett and the surrounding communities with health care services, including:
- 24/7 Level IV Trauma Center with onsite transport and helipad
- Inpatient care and outpatient surgery and rehabilitation
- Onsite laboratory services
- Imaging services, including the area’s only 3-D mammography
- Our award-winning long-term care facility, the Residential Living Center
As a part of Saint Luke’s Health System, Anderson County Hospital has access to leading medical and surgical protocols, which lets us provide our patients with the best care while staying close to home.