The Family Care Center has served Anderson County and the surrounding communities for 17 years.
Our team of dedicated health care providers use a holistic approach to providing high-quality care for patients and families of all ages—from newborns to the elderly.
Our goal is to provide care that meets the physical and emotional needs of our patients, and we diagnose and treat both acute and chronic conditions. We offer and encourage preventive health care services for our patients.
- Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday: 8 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, & Friday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m.-1 p.m.
For questions regarding your bill, call 785-448-2674
- Pediatric medicine
- Adolescent medicine
- Adult medicine
- Geriatric medicine
- Minor surgeries (laceration repair, skin biopsies, wart removal)
- Well baby/well child exams
- Pediatric and adult immunizations
- Well woman exams
- Vision screening
- School physicals
- Adult physicals