Find a Doctor
Founded in 2006, Saint Luke’s East Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 171-bed facility situated on a 40-acre campus on the corner of Interstate 470 and Douglas Street in Lee’s Summit, Mo. As one of the newest acute care hospitals in eastern Jackson County, Saint Luke’s East Hospital sets the standard for patient satisfaction: It has ranked No. 1 or No. 2 in the Kansas City area for more than three years and in the top 10 percent nationwide in the HCAHPS national patient satisfaction survey.
The facility offers extensive inpatient and outpatient services, including:
- The region’s first 3-D mammography services
- A state-of-the-art Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with rooms for parents and multiples
- Minimally invasive surgery and the da Vinci® surgical robot
- A Level III Trauma Center
Current expansion initiatives—scheduled for completion in 2014—include a new five-story patient services building for:
- Additional telemetry beds
- An expanded ambulatory surgery center
- Expanded oncology services including radiation oncology services
- And more
- Saint Luke's Concierge816-932-5100
- Gift Shop816-347-4646
06/30/2015 - 6:30pmSaint Luke's East Hospital
This class will teach you the basic life support skills for your infant (newborn to one year old) with hands-on manikin practice. Choking management will be included.
07/07/2015 - 7:00pmSaint Luke's East Hospital
Get the basics you need for successful breastfeeding. This class includes techniques and tips to get you off to a good start and ideas to help fit breastfeeding into your lifestyle.
07/08/2015 - 2:00pmSaint Luke's East Hospital - Hastings Conference Room A/B
This class is designed for the person that is going to have joint replacement surgery.
- Saint Luke's Cancer Specialists–Lee's Summit
- Saint Luke’s Cardiovascular Consultants–Lee’s Summit
- Saint Luke’s Medical Group–Lee’s Summit
- Saint Luke's Medical Group–Lee's Summit North Medical Pavilion
- Saint Luke's Medical Group–Independence
- Saint Luke's Neurological Consultants–Lee's Summit