Find a Doctor
Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute (KCOI) is the first and only hospital in the Kansas City area dedicated solely to orthopedics. KCOI was created through a strategic alliance between leading orthopedic surgeons and Saint Luke’s Health System.
KCOI performs more than 700 inpatient surgeries and 3,000 outpatient surgeries every year. The hospital’s team of physicians, nurses, therapists, and technicians are specifically trained and experienced in meeting the unique needs of orthopedic patients.
KCOI’s low nurse-to-patient and therapist-to-patient ratios ensure that patients receive personalized care. KCOI consistently achieves exceptional quality and patient satisfaction scores.
KCOI services include:
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery for all orthopedic sub-specialties in state-of-the-art surgical suites
- Rehabilitation, including physical therapy and occupational therapy
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Interventional pain treatment provided by board-certified physiatrists
- Prosthetics, orthopedic braces, and durable medical goods
Learn more about KCOI services or see a complete list of KCOI physicians.