Pioneering Health Care Innovation
Saint Luke’s Health System includes 10 hospitals across the Kansas City region, home care and hospice, behavioral health care, dozens of physician practices, and more. Saint Luke’s offers:
- The region’s only adult heart transplant program, and one of the nation’s leading cardiovascular disease outcome research programs, at Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute
- Treatment for complex brain and spinal cord diseases, and the nation’s leading stroke reversal program dedicated to preventing and treating stroke, at Saint Luke’s Marion Bloch Neuroscience Institute
- A Level I trauma center
- Advanced surgical care
- Liver and kidney transplantation programs
- A comprehensive maternal-fetal diagnostic and treatment center
- A Level IIIb Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (one of the highest level of neonatal care according to national standards)
- An eICU, an innovative electronic intensive care patient care and monitoring program that spans multiple hospitals throughout the region and enhances outstanding bedside care
- A nationally recognized children's behavioral health center
Learn more about the history of Saint Luke's Health System.
Saint Luke’s Health System is a faith-based, not-for-profit, aligned health system committed to the highest levels of excellence in providing health care and health-related services in a caring environment. We are dedicated to enhancing the physical, mental, and spiritual health of the diverse communities we serve.
The best place to get care. The best place to give care.
Melinda L. Estes, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer
Bob Bonney, Senior Vice President, Non-Acute Services & Business Development
Katherine A. Howell, R.N., Senior Vice President, Chief Nurse Executive
Leonardo J. Lozada, M.D., Senior Vice President, Chief Physician Executive
Dawn Murphy, Senior Vice President, Human Resources
Julie Quirin, Senior Vice President, Hospital Operations
Chuck Robb, Senior Vice President, Finance & Administration and Chief Financial Officer