To encourage family and friend involvement, we welcome visitors at all hours. In general, we do not have set hours posted for most of our nursing units. Our intensive care units, neonatal intensive care units, and maternity units may have more specific visiting hours or visitor restrictions. Please see each hospital’s visitor information page for specific information (links below).
Maps, directions, amenities
Please view each hospital’s visitor and patient amenities page for maps, directions, and hospital-specific information.
- Anderson County Hospital (Garnett, KS)
- Crittenton Children’s Center (Kansas City, MO)
- Hedrick Medical Center (Chillicothe, MO)
- Saint Luke’s East Hospital (Lee’s Summit, MO)
- Saint Luke’s Hospital (Kansas City, MO)
- Saint Luke’s North Hospital–Barry Road (Kansas City, MO)
- Saint Luke’s North Hospital–Smithville (Smithville, MO)
- Saint Luke’s South Hospital (Overland Park, KS)
- Wright Memorial Hospital (Trenton, MO)
Send an eCard
Saint Luke’s Health System is pleased to offer you the ability to send a free eCard to a patient at one of our participating hospitals. Select an image and add a personal note. Your eCard will typically be delivered within 24 hours of submission, during the normal business week (Monday-Friday). Delivery to Hospice patients may take longer than 24 hours. Send an eCard.
Saint Luke’s is a tobacco-free environment, and tobacco use as well as e-cigarettes are prohibited in all buildings, parking garages, and all surrounding grounds of the campus.
Saint Luke’s is committed to providing a clean and safe hospital environment for our patients. Hand washing is an important measure in infection control. Health care workers clean their hands with alcohol-based sanitizers or wash with soap and water.
- Visitors should wash hands before and after visits.
- Visitors should follow hospital rules for visiting. In some instances, isolation precautions are necessary to protect patients and others from infectious diseases.
- Visitors should avoid visiting after exposure to illness.
Cell phones are allowed in Saint Luke’s except in designated areas, and those areas are clearly marked. Be quietly connected; please be respectful of your surroundings and the rights of others by putting your cellular device(s) on vibrate and speaking in a softer voice while visiting in the hospital.