Each Saint Luke’s facility contracts with various insurance plans. Please choose your facility from the links below to view insurances accepted at each location. Because this list does change, please verify that your doctor or hospital accepts your insurance plan when you make your first appointment.
- Anderson County Hospital (Garnett, KS)
- Crittenton Children’s Center (Kansas City, MO)
- Hedrick Medical Center (Chillicothe, MO)
- Home Care and Hospice
- Saint Luke's Cushing Hospital (Leavenworth, KS)
- Saint Luke’s East Hospital (Lee’s Summit, MO)
- Saint Luke’s Hospital (Kansas City, MO)
- Saint Luke’s North Hospital–Barry Road (Kansas City, MO)
- Saint Luke’s North Hospital–Smithville (Smithville, MO)
- Saint Luke’s South Hospital (Overland Park, KS)
- Wright Memorial Hospital (Trenton, MO)
View the list of insurance plans accepted at Saint Luke’s physician practices. For private practice doctors’ insurance, please visit your physician’s Find a Doctor profile. (Note: Every physician does not provide insurance information to Saint Luke’s. Always call your insurance company or the doctor’s office to confirm your insurance is accepted.)
Saint Luke's Health System hospitals accept traditional Medicare and Medicaid and many managed Medicare plans. View a list of accepted Medicare replacement plans. Please contact the Saint Luke’s Health System Medicare Insurance toll-free HelpLine at 1(866) 261-5915 if you have questions about your Medicare options.