Meet our Team
Saint Luke’s Atrial Fibrillation Clinic features a highly specialized team of electrophysiologists, electrophysiology nurses, and nurse practitioners who specialize in treating patients with atrial fibrillation, also called heart arrhythmia or irregular heart rhythm.
Saint Luke’s is often the region’s only hospital to offer patients advanced investigational treatments. For example, our patients can benefit from the Watchman® device, an alternative to warfarin used to prevent stroke in atrial fibrillation.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive evaluation by physician specialists
- Patient and family education
- Therapeutic options, including:
- Individualized stroke prevention
- Antiarrhythmic drug therapy
- Advanced catheter ablation treatment