Saint Luke’s Health System is pleased to offer you the ability to send a free eCard to a patient at one of our hospitals.
eCards will be printed and delivered to patients by our Volunteer Services.
Please note that your message to a Saint Luke’s patient is not confidential. Volunteers or employees of Saint Luke’s will print the greeting, read it to ensure appropriateness of the content, and deliver to the patient.
- eCards will be delivered to inpatients only. We apologize, but we cannot deliver messages to patients in the Emergency Department, outpatient surgery, or our clinics.
- Messages will be delivered by Volunteer Services during normal business hours, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Messages of inappropriate nature will be immediately destroyed and not delivered.
- eCards will only be delivered to patients listed in the hospital directory. If a patient has opted out of the directory, we will not be able to deliver an eCard.
- If the recipient of the eCard is no longer a patient at one of our hospitals or is not listed in the hospital directory, the message will be destroyed without delivery.
Your eCard will typically be delivered within 24 hours of submission, during the normal business week (Monday-Friday). Delivery to Hospice patients may take longer than 24 hours.
Saint Luke’s Health System reserves the right to refuse to deliver any eCard if it determines, for whatever reason, that the greeting is inappropriate. In no event shall Saint Luke’s Health System be liable to you or anyone else for any damages, fees, fines, penalties, or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to the content contained in your patient greeting.
- Saint Luke's Cushing Hospital
- Hedrick Medical Center
- Saint Luke’s Hospice
- Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke’s East Hospital
- Saint Luke’s North Hospital-Barry Road
- Saint Luke’s South Hospital
- Wright Memorial Hospital