Saint Luke’s North Hospital–Barry Road opened in 1989 as the first and only hospital serving Platte County. Between our Barry Road and Smithville campuses, Saint Luke’s offers 159 patient beds and more than 20 specialized health care services.
Located near Interstate 29 and Barry Road, Saint Luke’s North Hospital has a proud record of award-winning patient care, including:
- Get With The Guidelines®–Stroke Silver Plus with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus (2016)
- Mission: Lifeline® Receiving Center Silver Recognition Award (2016)
- Midwest Transplant Network Excellence in Donation Tissue Conversion (2015)
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award TM (2014)
Saint Luke’s North Hospital has set the standard for patient satisfaction and convenient inpatient care. We feature 24-hour emergency services, complete inpatient and outpatient diagnostic testing, a spacious maternity unit with Level II neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), comprehensive rehabilitation services, and on-campus physician offices.
Visitors to our Emergency Department have access to lifesaving heart and stroke protocols developed by the world renowned Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute and Saint Luke’s Marion Bloch Neuroscience Institute.
- Saint Luke's Concierge816-932-5100
- Patient Information816-891-6000
- Billing Information816-932-5678
04/26/2017 - 10:00amSaint Luke's North Hospital–Barry Road
This class is designed for the person that is going to have joint replacement surgery. Items discussed include getting ready for surgery, the surgical procedure, what to expect after surgery, physical & occupational therapy, possible complications and ways to prevent, and life after hospital
04/26/2017 - 5:30pmSaint Luke's North Hospital–Barry Road - South Conference Room
Join Brent Sorensen, M.D., to learn more about the Saint Luke’s Center for Surgical Weight Loss approach to weight-loss surgery.
05/01/2017 - 6:30pmSaint Luke's North Hospital–Barry Road - South Conference Room
We review the basics of child birth to prepare you for what to expect during labor, delivery, and postpartum. The class is offered in two sessions and you must attend both sessions: Monday May 1 and Monday May 8.
- Saint Luke’s Cancer Specialists–Kansas City North
- Saint Luke’s Cardiovascular Consultants–Barry Road
- Saint Luke's GI Specialists–Northland
- Saint Luke’s Medical–Barry Road
- Saint Luke’s Medical Group–Barry Road Internal Medicine
- Saint Luke’s Medical Group–Platte City
- Saint Luke's Neurological Consultants–Barry Road
- Saint Luke’s Neurosurgery Clinic–North
- Saint Luke's North Breast & Imaging Center
- Saint Luke’s North Hospital Ear, Nose, and Throat Center
- Saint Luke’s North Hospital Multispecialty Clinic
Gastroenterology, infectious disease, pulmonology, sleep medicine, urology
- Saint Luke's North Hospital Orthopaedic Clinic
- Saint Luke's North Hospital Surgical Specialists