Saint Luke's Neurological Consultants
Saint Luke’s Neurological Consultants features a team of 14 neurologists who diagnose and treat a full spectrum of diseases affecting the brain and spine, including subspecialists in the fields of:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Sleep disorders
- Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders
Our main office is located on the campus of Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City (near the Country Club Plaza). Patients can also access our physicians at three satellite locations in Lee’s Summit, Overland Park, and Kansas City North.
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neuromuscular disorders
Welcome to our practice! We are committed to providing you the best possible care. If you have questions about our office practice or policies that are not addressed, please feel free to call our office to discuss your concerns.
- Please be prepared for the appointment – prepare a list of questions or concerns to address with your physician prior to your visit. You may bring family member(s) or a caretaker with you.
- While our physicians make every effort to be prompt, please understand that your physician may be behind schedule due to emergencies and complex patient care issues.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment time for each appointment and bring any completed forms with you, which will expedite your care.
- Your appointment must be confirmed by our office personally 48 hours prior to the appointment. Failure to confirm will result in cancellation of your appointment.
Information regarding your Medical Records and forms to be completed
It is the patient's responsibility to ensure medical records from your physicians have been received by our office prior to your appointment. There is no guarantee that your physician will complete forms. Any forms that need to be completed must be paid for prior to the physician completing. Forms are completed in 10 - 14 days from the date of payment, depending on the availability of the physician.
Our office does not accept work comp, motor vehicle, or injury cases. It is the patient's responsibility to ensure the proper referrals and pre-certifications are done with your specific company, prior to your appointment. Please bring all insurance cards to all appointments. Your copayment is due when you sign in upon arrival. It is the patient’s responsibility to verify the physician participation with your insurance company.
It is the policy of our office to prepare your patient file with the referring physician records, test results, and other pertinent medical information prior to your appointment. Please work with our office in obtaining this information. Any records sent or brought to our office are not considered our medical records and will not be provided to the patient or other providers. This will expedite your care.
Our Financial Policy
Our office accepts checks, cash, MasterCard, and Visa. There is a $25 fee for any check returned non-paid. Please make any arrangements for payment prior to your scheduled appointment. Payment is expected at the time of service for patients seen without insurance approval or participation.