Find a Doctor
Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City is one of the largest tertiary care hospitals in the region—offering many specialized programs and services. Our network of more than 600 physicians represents more than 60 medical specialties.
As one of the leading research and academic institutions in Kansas City, Saint Luke’s Hospital’s advanced specialties include:
- Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute, recognized worldwide for cardiac treatment, innovation, and research
- Saint Luke’s Marion Bloch Neuroscience Institute, nationally recognized for programs in stroke, epilepsy, brain tumor, neuro-interventional radiology, and audiology
- Saint Luke’s Cancer Institute
- Level I Trauma Center with forensic care program
- Level IIIb Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), providing the highest level of neonatal care
Saint Luke’s is an active center of medical education and serves as a primary teaching hospital for the University of Missouri–Kansas City School of Medicine, which includes a physician residency program.
Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City is recognized for excellent patient outcomes, patient satisfaction, and nurse satisfaction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Magnet Recognition Program. This award is its third-consecutive designation, something achieved by only 1% of all U.S. hospitals.
- Saint Luke’s Concierge816-932-5100
- Gift Shop816-932-2050
02/22/2017 - 9:30amSaint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City - SLCI Resource Room
Class for newly diagnosed breast cancer patients class. Topics include: Defining Breast Cancer, General Treatment, Staging, Pre-/Post-op Teaching, Lymphedema, Nutrition, Genetics, Emotional Aspects. Lunch provided.
02/23/2017 - 6:00pmGilda's Club Kansas City
All ages are invited to join us in a festive night of BINGO! Come in and shake off the winter chill for some BINGO Gilda's Club style with a few twists, jokes and silly prizes. Join in the fun and bring along a friend! Light dinner will be provided.
02/27/2017 - 7:00pmSaint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City - Peet Center Conference Room
Get the latest information on baby care basics, safety, early brain development and common new parent concerns in this interactive class. $15/Up to 2 people may attend.
- Rehabilitation Medicine Physicians Group
- Saint Luke's Cancer Specialists
- Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants–Plaza
- Saint Luke's Center for Surgical Weight Loss
- Saint Luke's Dermatology Specialists
- Saint Luke's Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Saint Luke's ENT Specialists
- Saint Luke's GI Specialists
- Saint Luke's Internal Medicine
- Saint Luke's Liver and Transplant Specialists
- Saint Luke's Midwest Ear Institute
- Saint Luke's Midwest Pulmonary Consultants
- Saint Luke's Multispecialty Clinic
- Saint Luke's Neurological Consultants
- Saint Luke's Neurosurgery Clinic
- Saint Luke's Plastic Surgery Specialists
- Saint Luke's Plaza Psychiatry
- Saint Luke's Surgical Specialists
- Saint Luke's Trauma and Critical Care Specialists
- Saint Luke's Urogynecology
- Saint Luke's Women's Health Care Clinic