Find a Doctor
Founded in 2006, Saint Luke’s East Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 201-bed facility situated on a 40-acre campus on the corner of Interstate 470 and Douglas Street in Lee’s Summit, Mo. As one of the newest acute care hospitals in eastern Jackson County, Saint Luke’s East Hospital sets the standard for patient satisfaction: It has ranked No. 1 or No. 2 in the Kansas City area for more than three years and in the top 10 percent nationwide in the HCAHPS national patient satisfaction survey.
The facility offers extensive inpatient and outpatient services, including:
- The region’s first 3-D mammography services
- A state-of-the-art Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with rooms for parents and multiples
- Minimally invasive surgery and the da Vinci® surgical robot
- A Level III Trauma Center
02/28/2017 - 1:00pmSaint Luke's East Hospital SLCI - Suite 500
Look Good…Feel Better is a nationwide program for women receiving chemotherapy, radiation, and other cancer treatment.
03/04/2017 - 8:30amSaint Luke's East Hospital
During All About Birth, we will help you prepare for what you might expect during your labor, birth and postpartum. Our class combines interaction with our knowledgeable childbirth educators and online resources for your continued learning.
03/07/2017 - 2:00pmSaint Luke's East Hospital - Hastings Conference Room A & B
This class is designed for the person that is going to have joint replacement surgery.
- Saint Luke's Cancer Specialists–Lee's Summit
- Saint Luke’s Cardiovascular Consultants–Lee’s Summit
- Saint Luke’s Medical Group–East Internal Medicine
- Saint Luke’s Medical Group–Lee’s Summit
- Saint Luke's Medical Group–Lee's Summit North Medical Pavilion
- Saint Luke's Medical Group–Independence
- Saint Luke's Neurological Consultants–Lee's Summit
- Saint Luke's Neurosurgery Clinic–East
- Saint Luke's Surgical Specialists–Lee's Summit