Find a Doctor
Located in Chillicothe, Mo., Hedrick Medical Center provides state-of-the-art health care to patients in Livingston County and an eight-county region of North Central Missouri. A city-owned, not-for-profit critical access hospital, Hedrick Medical Center is the only Joint Commission-accredited hospital in North Central Missouri.
We opened a new state-of-the-art facility on Feb. 13, 2014.
Hedrick Medical Center features:
- Women's Center with 3-D mammography
- A 24-hour Emergency Department
- Primary care clinics and specialty clinics
- Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation care
- A full-service Maternity Unit
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery
- Intensive Care Unit featuring eICU
- Diagnostic imaging capabilities including a state-of-the-art 64-slice CT scanner
- 2016 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award
- 2016 Press Ganey Pinnacle of Excellence Award
- 2014 Missouri Chamber Fast Track Award
- 2010 Missouri Quality Award recipient as a part of Saint Luke’s Health System
- Named to the top 500 Home Care Elite for 2010
- Named the 2007 business of the year by the Chillicothe Area Chamber of Commerce
04/25/2017 - 1:30pmIra & Minnie Hedrick Room
Look Good...Feel Better is a nationwide program for women receiving chemotherapy, radiation, and other cancer related treatments. In a free workshop, a caring beauty professional will teach simple techniques to help women feel better about themselves, just when they need it most.