Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City's Crittenton Children's Center has excelled for more than a century at effectively treating the mental and behavioral health care needs of children, adolescents, and their families. Our facility offers a child and adolescent psychiatric hospital, foster care and adoption case management, intensive in-home services, school-based intervention, and more.
Crittenton Children's Center:
- Provides more actively practicing board-certified psychiatrists than any other similar facility in the region
- Uses multiple evidence-based therapy interventions to ensure the best outcomes for patients
- Is licensed as a psychiatric hospital by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
- Is licensed as a Child Placing Agency and Residential Child Care Agency by the Missouri Department of Social Services-Children's Division
- Trauma Smart program is a highly successful early childhood trauma intervention program designed to help heal children 3-5 years of age
Located on a picturesque, 96-acre campus in southern Kansas City, Missouri, the facility provides children the serenity and privacy they need to assist their healing process.
The highly trained professional staff works intensively with patients to help them achieve stability and positive mental health and to acquire the skills and resources needed to mature into healthy and productive adults.
- Saint Luke's Concierge816-932-5100
- Admissions (after hours)816-765-6600
- Billing Information816-767-4285
- Spiritual Wellness816-767-4222