Hundreds of children at Crittenton Children's Center benefit each year from generous donations from individuals, businesses, and community groups.
From donations of commonly needed items for the children to monetary gifts, community giving has sustained Crittenton's programs for more than 114 years. Crittenton is extremely grateful to all of our supporters.
There are two ways to make an online donation to Crittenton:
Or contact Kira Montuori, development officer, at 816-767-4174 or email@example.com for information on how you can support Crittenton.
Areas of need
Project Potential is comprised of top-quality services that are essential for normal child development but are not included among covered services by referrers. These services include educational enhancement, such as specialized math and reading intervention; fitness programming and nutritional education; career counseling; and horticulture therapy. Through these programs, youth have:
- Increased their levels of education by more than two months for every one month of participation
- Improved their physical and nutritional health
- Increased computer knowledge and job readiness
- Developed positive social and coping skills
Facility and technology improvements are essential to adequately respond to patient needs and adapt to modification in treatment practices. Examples of updates needed include:
- Patient living areas as well as staff workspace
- Electronic medication administration and medical records
- Gymnasium, game room, and outdoor play facilities