This form is not for medical emergencies. If you have an emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
This form is not for cancelling or rescheduling doctor's appointments. Please call your doctor's office directly.
We would like to hear about your experience at Saint Luke's
Call Saint Luke's Concierge at 816-932-5100 (Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Patient and Visitor Information
For patient room information:
- Saint Luke's Hospital (Kansas City, MO) - 816-932-2000
- Saint Luke's East Hospital (Lee's Summit, MO) - 816-347-5000
- Saint Luke's South Hospital (Overland Park, KS) - 913-317-7000
- Saint Luke's North Hospital–Barry Road (Kansas City, MO) - 816-891-6000
- Saint Luke's North Hospital–Smithville (Smithville, MO) - 816-532-3700
- Saint Luke's Cushing Hospital (Leavenworth, KS) - 913-684-1100
- Anderson County Hospital (Garnett, KS) - 785-448-3131
- Hedrick Medical Center (Chillicothe, MO) - 660-646-1480
- Wright Memorial Hospital (Trenton, MO) - 660-358-5700
- Crittenton Children's Center (Kansas City, MO) - 816-765-6600
The Patient Accounts Customer Service Department can assist you with your accounts at the following hospitals:
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's East Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Saint Luke's North Hospital–Barry Road
- Saint Luke's North Hospital–Smithville
- Saint Luke's Cushing Hospital
816-932-5678 or 888-581-9401, Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
For hospitals that do not participate in online billing, please contact by phone:
- Anderson County Hospital, 785-204-4002
- Hedrick Medical Center, 660-646-1480
- Wright Memorial Hospital, 660-358-5770
- Crittenton Children’s Center, 816-765-6600
To reach Physician Billing Customer Service call 816-502-7000 or 844-315-5500 (toll-free), Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
901 E. 104th St., Kansas City, MO 64131
Share your experience
Please do not request medical advice. Although we provide physician-certified health care tools for your own assessment and record-keeping, by law we cannot offer medical advice or make a diagnosis. If a health condition is causing you concern, consult a health care professional for specific action, advice, or treatment.