Managing risk means preventing heart events
What to Expect
At LifeWise, we understand the true importance of heart health for all. That is why Cardiac Health and Wellness is a major component of our on-site services.
Heart disease is preventable. Addressing risk factors associated with heart disease is paramount to significantly decreasing the likelihood of a serious cardiac event. Effective education, early diagnosis and intervention can also reduce claims and utilization costs that result from poor heart health.
Saint Luke’s created impactful on-site presentations that address risk factors and explain to your employees why these risks must be managed. Our clinical cardiology experts energize employees to follow the path to health with timely training presentations in conjunction with biometric and lab screenings or to kick off a population health management program.
Be your healthiest and feel your best by preventing heart disease
Topics are available in a variety of formats including on-site. Some of these include, controlling hypertension, the role of belly fat in heart disease, tips for permanent weigh loss, nutrition made simple, and optimizing heart health.
The CardioWellness Center's proven performance includes a decade of clinical data that supports improved participant compliance and reduction of cardiac events. Now, this risk impact program can be implemented on-site. Services include:
- Education Classes
- Comprehensive Risk Screening and Analysis
- Consultation, Diagnostics and Goal Setting
- Cardioscan - Scheduled at Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants
- Follow-Up and Accountability Care
Bring certified diabetes educators from Saint Luke's Diabetes Center to your site and provide outcome based diabetes education to your employees and their families who need it most. This program includes:
- Diabetes Prevention Education Programs - 2 one-hour group sessions
- Individual One Hour Diabetes Assessment - pre-program clinical screening and assessment around a variety of educational needs
- Diabetes Self-Management Education Classes - scheduled at Saint Luke's Hospital Diabetes Education Center with evening classes available
- Quarterly Diabetes Lunch & Learns - small group interactive training and support
- Case Management by Certified Diabetes Educators - personal care includes post-program clinical screening and education assessment