Find a Doctor
Saint Luke’s Home Care & Hospice is one of the area's most experienced post-acute care providers, providing one-of-a-kind continuum of care in 29 counties in Missouri and Kansas. We are one of the only providers in the region offering home health, infusion pharmacy, and hospice and palliative care services.
Saint Luke's Home Care & Hospice:
- Has been selected as a national HomeCare Elite Top Agency annually since 2010
- Provides registered nurses for in-home care and consult available 24/7
- Offers integrated services - occupational and speech therapists, medical social workers, pharmacists, home health aides, dieticians and more
- Is a faith-based, non-profit Home Care & Hospice agency
A full range of services
Our Home Care and Hospice team conveniently provides a full range of medical care in the comfort of your home:
- Cardiac Care, including telemonitoring technology and physical therapy
- Home infusion for patients requiring intravenous medications
- Wound Care and educational support for ostomy and wound management
- Home safety evaluations and modifications to prevent falls
- Palliative care to help manage advanced symptoms of chronic illness
- Hospice care to support patient and family through end-of-life
We are certified for Medicare and Medicaid patients. We also accept commercial insurance and private pay.
Hear Carol Quiring, CEO of Saint Luke's Home Care & Hospice, discuss caring for aging loved ones, how to determine the level of care needed, and how best to access care.
3100 Broadway, Kansas City, MO 64111
421 S. Maple, P.O. Box 309, Garnnett, KS 66032
920 Sixth Ave., Leavenworth, KS 66048
601 S. 169 Highway, Smithville, MO 64089
893 Fairway Dr., Chillicothe, MO 64601
3516 Summit Street, Kansas City, MO 64111
Please call our main phone number to speak with an intake coordinator on the weekends to obtain best fax number
Saint Luke's Home Care and Hospice serves 29 counties in Kansas and Missouri. Call 816-756-1160 to speak to a Home Care and Hospice representative to find a location branch close to you.
Our infusion pharmacy serves all counties of Kansas and Missouri.
Every year, home care and hospice volunteers give hundreds of hours of their time and compassion to patients and families. Hospice volunteers assist patients and families throughout the entire end of life time, including up to 13 months of supportive counseling after the death of the patient.
To become a Saint Luke’s Home Care and Hospice volunteer, call 816-360-8009
Volunteers assist in three areas:
- Direct care
- Provide companionship
- Respite care – stay with patient to give caregivers a break
- Household assistance, including light housekeeping
- Run errands
- Provide transportation
- Office support
- Raising public awareness of Saint Luke’s Home Care and Hospice
- Assisting with special events
- Provide companionship
- Write cards/letters of support
- “Sounding board” for feeling and emotions
- Reintroducing the surviving loved one to activities in the community
- Attend support groups with family
You may make a gift in memory or honor of a loved one. We will notify the family member or other person you designate of your thoughtful giver, however, no amount will be mentioned.
To make a tribute gift, please mail a check to:
Saint Luke’s Home Care & Hospice
c/o Saint Luke’s Foundation
4225 Balitmore Ave.
Kansas City, MO 64111
Please include the following:
Your name and address
Name and address of person to be notified of the gift
Other ways to give
Please visit Saint Luke’s Foundation to learn more about giving opportunities.
If you would like more information on how you can give, please contact Mark Litzler at 816-932-2337 or by email email@example.com