Meet our Doctors
Midwest Ear Institute
Saint Luke's Midwest Ear Institute, a nationally recognized cochlear implant center, is dedicated to enhancing quality of life by restoring patients' hearing. Our team of neuro-otologists has been restoring hearing with cochlear implants since 1980.
We know that personalized care is important, and that one size doesn’t fit all. That’s why we offer the full range of hearing and balance services to both children and adults, from comprehensive diagnostics to hearing and balance treatment and our acclaimed cochlear implant program.
Our services include:
- Cochlear implant program
- Auditory brainstem implants
- Pediatric speech and language evaluation and auditory-verbal therapy
- Hearing aids, accessories, and supplies, including extended-wear hearing aids (Lyric)
- Auditory processing disorders program
- Tinnitus evaluation and treatment
- Vestibular (balance) evaluation and treatment
- Electrophysiologic testing
- Custom ear molds and hearing protection, including musicians earplugs
- Assistive listening devices