Find a Doctor
Whether we are providing care at Crittenton Children’s Center, the area's first children's psychiatric hospital, or helping adult patients through comprehensive mental health services, Saint Luke's has served the mental and behavioral health needs of area patients for more than a century.
Our experts use evidence-based treatments to ensure patients have the best possible outcomes. We offer patients help on an inpatient and outpatient basis, through a partial hospitalization program (PHP), as well as through support groups and in-home services.
Saint Luke's Health System:
- Is home to Kansas City's first children's psychiatric hospital, Crittenton Children’s Center
- Has certified specialists who provide multidisciplinary care to patients at three locations across the metropolitan area
- Includes inpatient psychiatric programs for adolescents, adults, and the geriatric community featuring cognitive and behavioral therapy
- Provides emergency psychiatric care 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Offers the latest outpatient treatment options like transcranial magnetic stimulation, also known as TMS therapy
- Treats patients suffering from a wide range of behavioral health conditions, including: