Radiographers are vital members of the health care team, gathering and analyzing information that assists in diagnosis and treatment of disease.
Saint Luke’s School of Radiologic Technology offers a two-year, hospital-based program in radiography.
The School of Radiologic Technology:
- Is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT), www.jrcert.org
- Offers extensive clinical and didactic instruction to maximize the student’s learning experience
- Prepares students for the American Registry of Radiologic Technology National Certification exam and boasts:
- a 100 percent credentialing exam pass rate (ARRT) on a five-year average (2009 – 2013 / 33 graduates)
- a 100 percent job placement rate on a five-year average (2009 – 2013 / 33 graduates)
- a 90 percent annual program completion rate in 2013; 86.6 percent on a five-year average (2009 - 2013, 33/38 students)
- Employs instructors with more than 30 years of educational experience, offers small class sizes and one-on-one instruction
Expand your career opportunities
Saint Luke’s School of Radiologic Technology prepares students for employment in a variety of medical settings. After completing the two-year program, our students have found employment in:
- Physician offices
- Mobile units
- Biomedical services
- Sales and equipment applications
Continue your education in advanced imaging
Saint Luke’s Hospital offers internships in advanced imaging modalities for registered technologists seeking further education.