The School of Diagnostic Medical Sonography provides students with the skills necessary to succeed in a profession that is rapidly growing in demand.
- Offers an affordable education that can be completed in 18 months
- Ensures the highest level of education by having a curriculum that combines classroom instruction with clinical experience
- Exposes students to a wide range of clinical experiences in different health care settings
- Provides specialized instructors with expertise in each field
- Boasts a 100 percent pass rate since 2006
Students at the School of Diagnostic Medical Sonography will be exposed to multiple specialty areas including:
- Vascular ultrasound
What is the job outlook for sonographers?
- The job outlook for sonographers is excellent. It is a rapidly growing, dynamic profession that is projected to increase growth in the future.
- Salaries for sonographers are competitive, inline or higher than other professionals with similar levels of education.
- Sonographers have a relatively flexible work schedule and can work full-time or part-time
The School of Diagnostic Medical Sonography is fully accredited by: