The Center for Health Enhancement is a community fitness center dedicated to enhancing the physical wellness of Saint Luke's Hospital employees and surrounding community members. All our CPR-certified fitness professionals have bachelor's degrees in exercise science or a related field.
Member access includes gym, pool, group fitness classes, and fitness consultation.
- Community: $50/month, $50 enrollment
- Saint Luke's employee: $30/month, $30 enrollment
- Corporate: $45/month, $50 enrollment
- Spouse: $40/month, $50 enrollment
- Dependent: $25/month, $50 enrollment
*Sign up for electronic debiting for a $5 monthly discount.
Learn more about member services.
Non-member access includes gym, pool, and group fitness class access.
- 1 visit $10, 5 visits $40, 10 visits $70
- 20 visits $120, 20 visits $75 (65yrs+)
- Monday-Thursday: 5:30 a.m.- 9 p.m.
- Friday: 5:30 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Sunday: 8 a.m.– 4 p.m.
2nd floor hours
- Monday-Wednesday-Friday: 5:30-6:30 a.m., 12:30 - 1:15 p.m., 6:15 p.m.- close
- Tuesday: 5:30-6:30 a.m., 8-9:30 a.m., 12:30-9 p.m.
- Thursday: 5:30-9:30 a.m., 12:30-9 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday: open during facility hours
The following applies to all land and aqua classes. We will announce class cancellations due to inclement weather on Fox 4 news. Watch Fox 4 news on TV or check online at fox4kc.com. Look for “Center for Health Enhancement Day & Evening Classes Canceled” or “Center for Health Enhancement Evening Classes Canceled.”
Center for Health Enhancement
4200 Wornall Road Kansas City, MO 64111
If you have a fitness or other health-related question, submit it via email to one of our fitness specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org.