Thank you for choosing Saint Luke’s Health System for your health care needs. For more than 125 years, Saint Luke’s has been dedicated to serving the health care needs of the Kansas City and surrounding communities. It is our goal to provide you the highest quality health care in a caring, convenient, and safe environment.
For driving directions, insurance plans accepted, hospital amenities, and other location-specific information, please use the links below for each Saint Luke's facility.
- Saint Luke’s Hospital (Kansas City, Mo.)
- Saint Luke’s East Hospital (Lee’s Summit, Mo.)
- Saint Luke’s North Hospital–Barry Road (Kansas City, Mo.)
- Saint Luke’s North Hospital–Smithville (Smithville, Mo.)
- Saint Luke’s South Hospital (Overland Park, Kan.)
- Saint Luke's Cushing Hospital (Leavenworth, Kan.)
- Crittenton Children’s Center (Kansas City, Mo.)
- Anderson County Hospital (Garnett, Kan.)
- Hedrick Medical Center (Chillicothe, Mo.)
- Wright Memorial Hospital (Trenton, Mo.)