Find a Doctor
Wright Memorial Hospital is a critical access hospital providing Trenton, Mo., and surrounding communities with essential health care services and local access to Saint Luke’s Health System.
Founded in 1903, Wright opened a new, state-of-the-art facility in 2011. The hospital is frequently recognized by community and health care groups, including:
- Trenton Area Chamber of Commerce – 2009 Business of the Year
- PRIMARIS Home Health – 2007 Quality Award
- Missouri Quality Award – earned in 2010 as part of Saint Luke’s Health System
The 25-bed full-service hospital features 24-hour emergency services, a maternity center with private labor/delivery/recovery rooms, surgical services, and outpatient imaging services, such as MRI, CT, and digital mammography. In addition, our outpatient Specialty Clinic welcomes many specialists, including cardiology, ENT, GI, oncology, orthopedics, podiatry, and more.
As a member of Saint Luke’s Health System, Wright continues the tradition of providing high-quality health care. Visitors to Wright’s Emergency Department have access to heart and stroke protocols developed by the world renowned Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute and Saint Luke’s Marion Bloch Neuroscience Institute.
- Saint Luke's Concierge800-932-5100
- Billing Information660-358-5770
- Specialty Clinic660-358-5818
- Physicians' Group660-358-5750