Find a Doctor
Saint Luke’s South Hospital is a comprehensive health care facility serving Johnson County, Kansas, and the surrounding communities. The state-of-the-art, 125-bed acute care hospital features 24-hour emergency services, complete inpatient and outpatient diagnostic testing, a spacious maternity unit with Level IIIa neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, and physician offices integrated within the facility for optimal patient convenience.
Saint Luke’s South Hospital provides top-quality health care through experienced and dedicated doctors, nurses, therapists, and support staff. Visitors to Saint Luke’s South Hospital’s Emergency Department have access to lifesaving heart and stroke protocols developed by the world renowned Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute and Saint Luke’s Neuroscience Institute.
Opened in 1998, Saint Luke’s South Hospital is located at the corner of 123rd and Metcalf Ave. in Overland Park, Kansas. It is the newest acute care hospital in Johnson County and consistently earns among the highest patient satisfaction scores of all area hospitals.
- Saint Luke's Concierge816-932-5100
- Central Scheduling913-317-7890
- Gift Shop913-317-7895
09/18/2014 - 10:00amSaint Luke's South Hospital - Wellness Conference RoomIf you are a cancer patient (post active treatment) or caregiver who would like to learn how diet can support recovery and improve the symptoms affecting daily functioning and quality of life, this Nutrition Class is for you! The STAR Program (Survivorship Training and Rehabilitation) is a nationally recognized cancer survivorship program that is focused on improving the lives of survivors who suffer from the side-effects caused by treatments. The STAR Program provides you with coordinated cancer rehabilitation supported by a team of specially trained STAR Certified Clinicians and Providers.
09/18/2014 - 5:00pmGoppert Breast Center
Look Good Feel Better is a program that teaches beauty techniques to women in active treatment to help them combat the appearance-related side effects of cancer treatment.
09/23/2014 - 9:00amSaint Luke's Health and Wellness Center - Jewish Community Center
You know that walking is good for your heart, lungs, muscles, blood pressure, and bones... but what about your brain? Studies show that people who walk have bigger brains, better memories, and improved mental ability. Join us to learn more about the cognitive benefits of walking.
- Jacobson & McElliott Diabetes & Endocrinology Center
- Saint Luke’s Cardiovascular Consultants – Overland Park
- Saint Luke’s Center for Surgical Weight Loss – Overland Park
- Saint Luke’s GI Specialists – Overland Park
- Saint Luke’s Medical Group – Southridge
- Family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics, and psychiatry
- Saint Luke's Neurological Consultants - Overland Park
- Saint Luke’s South Primary Care
Family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics
- Saint Luke's South Pulmonary Specialists
- Saint Luke’s Surgical Specialists – Overland Park
- Specialists in Cancer Care – Overland Park