Find a Doctor
Saint Luke’s South Hospital is a comprehensive health care facility serving Johnson County, Kansas, and the surrounding communities. The state-of-the-art, 125-bed acute care hospital features 24-hour emergency services, complete inpatient and outpatient diagnostic testing, a spacious Birth & Women's Center with Level IIIa neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, and physician offices integrated within the facility for optimal patient convenience.
Saint Luke’s South Hospital provides top-quality health care through experienced and dedicated doctors, nurses, therapists, and support staff. Visitors to Saint Luke’s South Hospital’s Emergency Department have access to lifesaving heart and stroke protocols developed by the world renowned Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute and Saint Luke’s Neuroscience Institute.
Opened in 1998, Saint Luke’s South Hospital is located at the corner of 123rd and Metcalf Ave. in Overland Park, Kansas. It is the newest acute care hospital in Johnson County and consistently earns among the highest patient satisfaction scores of all area hospitals.
- Saint Luke's Concierge816-932-5100
- Central Scheduling913-317-7890
- Gift Shop913-317-7895
02/08/2016 - 7:00pmSaint Luke's South Hospital - Wellness Conference Room
Get the basics you need for successful breastfeeding. This class includes techniques and tips to get you off to a good start and ideas to help fit breastfeeding into your lifestyle.
02/09/2016 - 10:00amSaint Luke's Health and Wellness Center - Jewish Community Center
The bones of the hand and wrist provide the body with support and flexibility to manipulate objects in many different ways. Join us as we learn about distal wrist fractures, a common injury to the larger of the two arm bones at the thumb side of the wrist.
02/13/2016 - 8:30amSaint Luke's South Hospital - Wellness Conference Room
During All About Birth, we will help you prepare for what you might expect during your labor, birth and postpartum. Our class combines interaction with our knowledgeable childbirth educators and online resources for your continued learning. Please bring two pillows, and a blanket.
- Jacobson & McElliott Diabetes & Endocrinology Center
- Saint Luke's Cancer Specialists–Overland Park
- Saint Luke’s Cardiovascular Consultants–Overland Park
- Saint Luke’s Center for Surgical Weight Loss–Overland Park
- Saint Luke’s GI Specialists–Overland Park
- Saint Luke's Medical Group–Blue Valley
- Saint Luke’s Medical Group–Southridge
Family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN, and pediatrics
- Saint Luke's Medical Group–Women's Health South
- Saint Luke's Neurological Consultants–Overland Park
- Saint Luke's Neurosurgery Clinic–South
- Saint Luke’s South Primary Care
Family medicine, internal medicine, and geriatrics
- Saint Luke's South Pulmonary Specialists
- Saint Luke’s Surgical Specialists–Overland Park