Find a Doctor
Saint Luke’s South Hospital is a comprehensive health care facility serving Johnson County, Kansas, and the surrounding communities. The state-of-the-art, 125-bed acute care hospital features 24-hour emergency services, complete inpatient and outpatient diagnostic testing, a spacious Birth & Women's Center with Level IIIa neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, and physician offices integrated within the facility for optimal patient convenience.
Saint Luke’s South Hospital provides top-quality health care through experienced and dedicated doctors, nurses, therapists, and support staff. Visitors to Saint Luke’s South Hospital’s Emergency Department have access to lifesaving heart and stroke protocols developed by the world renowned Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute and Saint Luke’s Neuroscience Institute.
Opened in 1998, Saint Luke’s South Hospital is located at the corner of 123rd and Metcalf Ave. in Overland Park, Kansas. It is the newest acute care hospital in Johnson County and consistently earns among the highest patient satisfaction scores of all area hospitals.
- Saint Luke's Concierge816-932-5100
- Central Scheduling913-317-7890
- Gift Shop913-317-7895
01/05/2015 - 5:30pmSaint Luke's South Hospital - Wellness Conference RoomJoin Geoffrey Slayden, M.D., to learn more about the Saint Luke’s Center for Surgical Weight Loss approach to weight-loss surgery.
01/06/2015 - 10:00amSaint Luke's Health and Wellness Center - Jewish Community Center
There are numerous benefits to strength training, particularly as you grow older. When it comes to your overall fitness, investing in a set of weights or other equipment may pay dividends just as great as those gained with a pair of walking shoes. This presentation will discuss exercises for all major muscle groups.
01/08/2015 - 7:00pmSaint Luke's South Hospital - Wellness Conference Room
Planning for a low-intervention or unmedicated birth experience? Learn relaxation techniques and other comfort measures in this two-session class. Meets Thursday January 8, 2015 and Thursday January 15, 2015.
- Jacobson & McElliott Diabetes & Endocrinology Center
- Saint Luke’s Cardiovascular Consultants–Overland Park
- Saint Luke’s Center for Surgical Weight Loss–Overland Park
- Saint Luke’s GI Specialists–Overland Park
- Saint Luke’s Medical Group–Southridge
Family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics, and psychiatry
- Saint Luke's Medical Group–Women's Health South
- Saint Luke's Neurological Consultants–Overland Park
- Saint Luke's Neurosurgery Clinic–South
- Saint Luke’s South Primary Care
Family medicine, internal medicine, and geriatrics
- Saint Luke's South Pulmonary Specialists
- Saint Luke’s Surgical Specialists–Overland Park
- Saint Luke's Cancer Specialists–Overland Park