Find a Doctor
Saint Luke’s South Hospital is a comprehensive health care facility serving Johnson County, Kansas, and the surrounding communities. The state-of-the-art, 125-bed acute care hospital features 24-hour emergency services, complete inpatient and outpatient diagnostic testing, a spacious Birth & Women's Center with Level IIIa neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, and physician offices integrated within the facility for optimal patient convenience.
Saint Luke’s South Hospital provides top-quality health care through experienced and dedicated doctors, nurses, therapists, and support staff. Visitors to Saint Luke’s South Hospital’s Emergency Department have access to lifesaving heart and stroke protocols developed by the world renowned Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute and Saint Luke’s Neuroscience Institute.
Opened in 1998, Saint Luke’s South Hospital is located at the corner of 123rd and Metcalf Ave. in Overland Park, Kansas. It is the newest acute care hospital in Johnson County and consistently earns among the highest patient satisfaction scores of all area hospitals.
- Saint Luke's Concierge816-932-5100
- Central Scheduling913-317-7890
- Gift Shop913-317-7895
02/03/2015 - 9:00amSaint Luke's Health and Wellness Center - Jewish Community Center
Would you recognize someone suffering a sudden cardiac event? What warning signs should you look for to ensure they have the best possible chance to survive? Learn how to perform Hands-Only CPR (no breathing) on mannequins with an instructor from the American Heart Association.
02/05/2015 - 5:30pmSaint Luke's South Hospital - Wellness Conference Room
Join Geoffrey Slayden, M.D., to learn more about the Saint Luke’s Center for Surgical Weight Loss approach to weight-loss surgery.
02/10/2015 - 6:00pmSaint Luke's South Hospital - Wellness Conference Room
Join us for a bariatric surgery support group meeting led by a member of the multidisciplinary team. Meetings offer both post- and pre-op surgical patients information, advice, and support for dealing with the changes that come w
- Jacobson & McElliott Diabetes & Endocrinology Center
- Saint Luke’s Cardiovascular Consultants–Overland Park
- Saint Luke’s Center for Surgical Weight Loss–Overland Park
- Saint Luke’s GI Specialists–Overland Park
- Saint Luke's Medical Group–Blue Valley
- Saint Luke’s Medical Group–Southridge
Family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics, and psychiatry
- Saint Luke's Medical Group–Women's Health South
- Saint Luke's Neurological Consultants–Overland Park
- Saint Luke's Neurosurgery Clinic–South
- Saint Luke’s South Primary Care
Family medicine, internal medicine, and geriatrics
- Saint Luke's South Pulmonary Specialists
- Saint Luke’s Surgical Specialists–Overland Park
- Saint Luke's Cancer Specialists–Overland Park