Saint Luke's North Hospital – Barry Road
Find a Doctor
Saint Luke’s North Hospital-Barry Road opened in 1989 as the first and only hospital serving Platte County. Between our Barry Road and Smithville campuses, Saint Luke’s offers 159 patient beds and more than 20 specialized health care services.
Located near Interstate 29 and Barry Road, Saint Luke’s North Hospital has a proud record of award-winning patient care, including:
- The 2009 Missouri Excellence in Safe Care Award from Missouri Center for Patient Safety
- The 2010 Missouri Quality Award as part of Saint Luke’s Health System
Saint Luke’s North Hospital has set the standard for patient satisfaction and convenient inpatient care. We feature 24-hour emergency services, complete inpatient and outpatient diagnostic testing, a spacious maternity unit with Level II neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), comprehensive rehabilitation services, and on-campus physician offices.
Visitors to our Emergency Department have access to lifesaving heart and stroke protocols developed by the world renowned Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute and Saint Luke’s Neuroscience Institute.
- Saint Luke's Concierge816-932-5100
- Patient Information816-891-6000
- Billing Information816-932-5678
08/01/2014 - 8:30amSaint Luke's North - Barry Medical Park - South Conference RoomChildren ages 11-13 can learn to properly handle medical emergencies while caring for children. Safe Sitter teaches safe and nurturing child care techniques, behavior management skills, and appropriate response to medical emergencies. Babysitting business skills and safety for the sitter are also taught in this one-day class.
08/05/2014 - 10:00amSaint Luke's North - Barry Medical Park - South Conference Room
Balance issues can limit your mobility and put you at risk for falls. Learn about dizziness (vertigo), your balance system, and how to improve it. And get a free balance screening.
08/05/2014 - 6:30pmSaint Luke's North - Barry Medical Park - South Conference RoomDuring All About Birth, we will help you prepare for what you might expect during your labor, birth and postpartum. Our class combines interaction with our knowledgeable childbirth educators and online resources for your continued learning. Please bring two pillows, and a blanket. Dress comfortably for floor exercises. $55/Up to 2 people may attend.
- Saint Luke’s Cardiovascular Consultants – Barry Road
- Saint Luke's GI Specialists-Northland
- Saint Luke’s Medical Group – Barry Road
- Saint Luke’s Medical Group – Barry Road Internal Medicine
Internal medicine, endocrinology
- Saint Luke’s Medical Group – Platte City
- Saint Luke’s North Hospital Ear, Nose, and Throat Center
- Saint Luke’s North Hospital Multi-Specialty Clinic
Gastroenterology, infectious disease, pulmonology, sleep medicine, urology
- Saint Luke's North Hospital Surgery Group
- Saint Luke's North Hospital Orthopaedic Clinic
- Saint Luke's Neurological Consultants - Barry Road
- Saint Luke's North Hospital Center for Women's Care