Saint Luke's North Hospital – Barry Road
Find a Doctor
Saint Luke’s North Hospital-Barry Road opened in 1989 as the first and only hospital serving Platte County. Between our Barry Road and Smithville campuses, Saint Luke’s offers 159 patient beds and more than 20 specialized health care services.
Located near Interstate 29 and Barry Road, Saint Luke’s North Hospital has a proud record of award-winning patient care, including:
- The 2009 Missouri Excellence in Safe Care Award from Missouri Center for Patient Safety
- The 2010 Missouri Quality Award as part of Saint Luke’s Health System
Saint Luke’s North Hospital has set the standard for patient satisfaction and convenient inpatient care. We feature 24-hour emergency services, complete inpatient and outpatient diagnostic testing, a spacious maternity unit with Level II neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), comprehensive rehabilitation services, and on-campus physician offices.
Visitors to our Emergency Department have access to lifesaving heart and stroke protocols developed by the world renowned Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute and Saint Luke’s Neuroscience Institute.
- Saint Luke's Concierge816-932-5100
- Patient Information816-891-6000
- Billing Information816-932-5678
04/23/2014 - 5:30pmBarry Medical Park - North Conference RoomJoin John Price, M.D., to learn more about the Saint Luke’s Center for Surgical Weight Loss approach to weight-loss surgery.
04/23/2014 - 6:30pmSaint Luke's North - Barry Medical Park - South Conference Room
Learn hands-on first aid to protect your child's life. The course also discusses prevention and emergency avoidance techniques.
04/29/2014 - 5:00pmSaint Luke's Barry Road Board RoomIf you are a cancer patient (post active treatment) or caregiver who would like to learn how diet can support recovery and improve the symptoms affecting daily functioning and quality of life, this Nutrition Class is for you! The STAR Program (Survivorship Training and Rehabilitation) is a nationally recognized cancer survivorship program that is focused on improving the lives of survivors who suffer from the side-effects caused by treatments. The STAR Program provides you with coordinated cancer rehabilitation supported by a team of specially trained STAR Certified Clinicians and Providers.
- Saint Luke’s Cardiovascular Consultants – Barry Road
- Saint Luke's GI Specialists-Northland
- Saint Luke’s Medical Group – Barry Road
- Saint Luke’s Medical Group – Barry Road Internal Medicine
Internal medicine, endocrinology
- Saint Luke’s Medical Group – Platte City
- Saint Luke’s North Hospital Ear, Nose, and Throat Center
- Saint Luke’s North Hospital Multi-Specialty Clinic
Gastroenterology, infectious disease, pulmonology, sleep medicine, urology
- Saint Luke's North Hospital Surgery Group
- Saint Luke's North Hospital Orthopaedic Clinic
- Saint Luke's Neurological Consultants - Barry Road
- Saint Luke's North Hospital Center for Women's Care