Saint Luke's North Hospital – Barry Road
Find a Doctor
Saint Luke’s North Hospital-Barry Road opened in 1989 as the first and only hospital serving Platte County. Between our Barry Road and Smithville campuses, Saint Luke’s offers 159 patient beds and more than 20 specialized health care services.
Located near Interstate 29 and Barry Road, Saint Luke’s North Hospital has a proud record of award-winning patient care, including:
- The 2009 Missouri Excellence in Safe Care Award from Missouri Center for Patient Safety
- The 2010 Missouri Quality Award as part of Saint Luke’s Health System
Saint Luke’s North Hospital has set the standard for patient satisfaction and convenient inpatient care. We feature 24-hour emergency services, complete inpatient and outpatient diagnostic testing, a spacious maternity unit with Level II neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), comprehensive rehabilitation services, and on-campus physician offices.
Visitors to our Emergency Department have access to lifesaving heart and stroke protocols developed by the world renowned Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute and Saint Luke’s Neuroscience Institute.
- Saint Luke's Concierge816-932-5100
- Patient Information816-891-6000
- Billing Information816-932-5678
12/11/2013 - 10:00amSaint Luke's North Hospital – Barry RoadThis class is designed for the person that is going to have joint replacement surgery. Items discussed include getting ready for surgery, the surgical procedure, what to expect after surgery, physical & occupational therapy, possible complications and ways to prevent, and life after hospitalization. 4th Floor Conference Room.
12/11/2013 - 6:30pmSaint Luke's North - Barry Medical Park - South Conference RoomFrom birth to age 8, learn the basic life support (BLS) skills according to American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines. The course includes injury, poison prevention, and choking management.
12/12/2013 - 5:30pmSaint Luke's North - Barry Road - Barry Medical ParkJoin Brent Sorensen, M.D., to learn more about the Saint Luke’s Center for Surgical Weight Loss approach to weight-loss surgery.
- Saint Luke’s Cardiovascular Consultants – Barry Road
- Saint Luke’s Medical Group – Barry Road
- Saint Luke’s Medical Group – Barry Road Internal Medicine
- Saint Luke’s Medical Group – Platte City
- Saint Luke’s North Hospital Ear, Nose, and Throat Center
- Saint Luke’s North Hospital Multi-Specialty Clinic
- Saint Luke's North Hospital Surgery Group
- Saint Luke's North Hospital Orthopaedic Clinic
- Saint Luke's Neurological Consultants - Barry Road
- Saint Luke's North Hospital Center for Women's Care