Find a Doctor
Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City is one of the largest tertiary care hospitals in the region—offering many specialized programs and services. Our network of more than 600 physicians represents more than 60 medical specialties.
As one of the leading research and academic institutions in Kansas City, Saint Luke’s Hospital’s advanced specialties include:
- Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute, recognized worldwide for cardiac treatment, innovation, and research
- Saint Luke’s Marion Bloch Neuroscience Institute, nationally recognized for programs in stroke, epilepsy, brain tumor, neuro-interventional radiology, and audiology
- Saint Luke’s Cancer Institute
- Level I Trauma Center with forensic care program
- Level IIIb Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), providing the highest level of neonatal care
- A regional center for high-risk maternity care
- The only heart transplant program in the region
- Liver disease management
- Kidney dialysis/transplant center
- Muriel I. Kauffman Women’s Heart Center
- Ellen Hockaday Center for Women’s Care
Saint Luke’s is an active center of medical education and serves as a primary teaching hospital for the University of Missouri–Kansas City School of Medicine, which includes a physician residency program.
Saint Luke’s Hospital is part of the Saint Luke’s Health System, an integrated health system consisting of 10 area hospitals and many physician and health provider offices.
- Saint Luke’s Concierge816-932-5100
- Gift Shop816-932-2050
10/23/2014 - 5:30pmSaint Luke's Charles & Barbara Duboc Cardio Health & Wellness CenterFlavorful olive oil, garlic, colorful vegetables, nuts, and fish make the Mediterranean diet so appealing and healthy.
10/29/2014 - 1:30pmSLCI Resource Room
For many cancer patients, hair loss can be one of the more difficult side effects of treatment. Fortunately, there are many options for head covers during treatment.
11/04/2014 - 5:30pmSaint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City - Peet Center Conference RoomJoin John Price, M.D., to learn more about the Saint Luke’s Center for Surgical Weight Loss approach to weight-loss surgery.
- Saint Luke's Acute Care and Trauma Specialists
- Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants - Plaza
- Saint Luke's Center for Surgical Weight Loss
- Saint Luke's Dermatology Specialists
- Saint Luke's Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Saint Luke's ENT Specialists
- Saint Luke's GI Specialists
- Saint Luke's Internal Medicine
- Saint Luke's Midwest Ear Institute
- Saint Luke's Multispecialty Clinic
Internal medicine, endocrinology, gastroenterology, pain clinic, psychiatry, pulmonary and critical care
- Saint Luke's Neurological Consultants
- Saint Luke's Neurosurgical Clinic
- Saint Luke's Plastic Surgery Specialists
- Saint Luke's Plaza Psychiatry
- Saint Luke's Surgical Specialists
- Saint Luke's Transplant Specialists
- Saint Luke's Urogynecology
- Saint Luke's Women's Care Center
- Specialists in Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Specialists in Cancer Care
- Specialists in Cancer Care – Gynecologic Oncology