Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants–Overland Park
Saint Luke’s Cardiovascular Consultants treats patients throughout the Kansas City area and surrounding communities with resources not available elsewhere in the Midwest. With four locations in the Kansas City metro area and seven outreach locations, we extend our expertise in cardiac care to patients throughout the region.
Our medical team consists of both board-certified clinical cardiologists as well as physicians certified in specialty areas of cardiology including: interventional cardiology, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, preventive cardiology, and electrophysiology.
Whether seeing patients in the office or in the hospital, we are dedicated to providing the very best care for you. At Saint Luke’s, we never settle in our commitment to providing world-class specialized care when you need it most.
What makes us unique and allows us to provide unmatched care is our team approach to comprehensive patient care. We are committed to furthering the field of cardiology – training more fellows than any other program in the region and publishing more research studies than most cardiology departments in the country.
7 a.m.–5 p.m.
8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Heart failure and cardiac transplant
- Interventional cardiology
- Non-invasive cardiac imaging
- Comprehensive vascular services
- Clinical trials
- Cardio wellness and prevention program
- Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants–Barry Road
- Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants–Chillicothe
- Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants–Clinton
- Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants–Garnett
- Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants–Plaza
- Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants–Lansing
- Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants–Leavenworth
- Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants–Lee's Summit
- Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants–Trenton
- Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants–Warrensburg