Since 1975, Saint Luke’s Hospice—one of the region’s first hospice programs—has provided compassionate, comforting care to area patients and their families in their homes and nursing facilities.
Because a person’s end-of-life needs may exceed the care available at home, Saint Luke’s recently opened its Hospice House and is accepting patients. Our skilled staff and volunteers handle patients’ needs so caregivers and family members can treasure the remaining time with their loved ones.
Saint Luke's Hospice House
- 22,500 square foot free-standing hospice facility
- 12 large private suites to accommodate patients and their loved ones
- Indoor and outdoor chapels
- A community room, plus two large family rooms with fireplaces
- Screened-in porches and landscaped outdoor gardens
- Fully-staffed kitchen and dining room for families and patients
- Guest showers and laundry facilities for family use
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environment Design) certified construction
Support Saint Luke’s Hospice House
Saint Luke’s Hospice is a nonprofit division of Saint Luke’s Health System, which is committed to enhancing the physical, mental, and spiritual health of the communities we serve. Our volunteers and donors enhance our ability to provide high-quality care and to maintain and operate Saint Luke's Hospice House.
To learn how you can make a charitable donation to Saint Luke’s Hospice, please visit saintlukesgiving.org/hospice or contact Sally Borel, Development Director, at email@example.com or 816-502-8935.
For information regarding volunteer needs and opportunities, please contact Melissa Tinklepaugh, firstname.lastname@example.org, 816-360-8009.