Find a Doctor
Hedrick Medical Center is a regional health care facility located in Chillicothe, Mo., providing state-of-the-art health care to patients in Livingston County and an eight-county region of North Central Missouri. A city-owned, not-for-profit Critical Access Hospital, Hedrick Medical Center is the only Joint Commission accredited hospital in north central Missouri.
We opened a new state-of-the-art facility on Feb. 13, 2014.
Hedrick Medical Center features:
- Women's Center with 3-D mammography
- A 24-hour Emergency Department
- Primary care clinics and specialty clinics
- Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation care
- A full-service Maternity Unit
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery
- Intensive Care Unit featuring eICU
- Diagnostic imaging capabilities including a state-of-the-art 64-slice CT scanner
- 2014 Missouri Chamber Fast Track Award
- 2010 Missouri Quality Award recipient as a part of Saint Luke’s Health System
- Named to the top 500 Home Care Elite for 2010
- Named the 2007 business of the year by the Chillicothe Area Chamber of Commerce
10/28/2015 - 2:30pmIra & Minnie Hedrick Room
Turn surviving into thriving --
With Saint Luke’s Nutrition for Cancer Survivorship class, you’ll see how smart meal choices can support recovery and improve the symptoms affecting daily functioning and quality of life. In this two-hour class, our registered dietitian will teach you the pillars of diet for cancer prevention and management.
11/17/2015 - 10:00amIra and Minnie Hedrick Room
Look Good…Feel Better is a nationwide program for women receiving chemotherapy, radiation, and other cancer treatments within the past year. In a free workshop, a caring beauty professional will teach simple techniques to help women feel better about themselves, just when they need it most. Participants will receive a free bag of make-up.