Find a Doctor
Hedrick Medical Center is a regional health care facility located in Chillicothe, Mo., providing state-of-the-art health care to patients in Livingston County and an eight-county region of North Central Missouri. A city-owned, not-for-profit Critical Access Hospital, Hedrick Medical Center is the only Joint Commission accredited hospital in north central Missouri.
We opened a new state-of-the-art facility on Feb. 13, 2014.
Hedrick Medical Center features:
- Women's Center with 3-D mammography
- A 24-hour Emergency Department
- Primary care clinics and specialty clinics
- Inpatient acute and rehabilitation care
- A full-service Maternity Unit
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery
- Intensive Care Unit featuring eICU
- Diagnostic imaging capabilities including a state-of-the-art 64-slice CT scanner
- Outpatient rehabilitation services
- 2010 Missouri Quality Award recipient as a part of Saint Luke’s Health System
- Named to the top 500 Home Care Elite for 2010
- Named the 2007 business of the year by the Chillicothe Area Chamber of Commerce